Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

S.W.O.T


Strengths
weaknesses
  • Asking more questions
  • Not being afraid
  • Standing up for myself
  • making the right choices and decisions.
  • Talk to much,because i get distracted.
  • Getting into trouble,because i don’t pay attention.
  • Getting distracted, i get in trouble,and my name is on the board.
  • Not listening and i miss out on all the instructions that the teacher has said.
opportunity
threats
  • making achievements
  • Working very hard
  • Having more challenging work.
  • Not knowing what we are  doing, and i miss out on our learning time.
  • Not finishing off my work,and i miss out on other parts we are learning.
  • Finishing off my work before a stay behind.
This is my S.W.O.T and i hope you enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.